- 1 block of tempeh, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slider buns
- Optional toppings: avocado, sliced red onion, sliced cucumber, lettuce, mayo or vegan mayo
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, minced garlic, smoked paprika, ground cumin, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut the tempeh block into thin strips.
- Dip each tempeh strip into the marinade, making sure it’s coated well.
- Arrange the tempeh strips on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until crispy and golden.
- While the tempeh is baking, prepare the slider buns and toppings.
- To assemble the sliders, place a tempeh strip on each bun, add desired toppings and serve immediately.